Path To Better
Start today with chiropractic care.
Make your appointment today.
Relief is Possible
a serious impact on your health, leading to
months or even years of chronic pain.
Overall Wellness & Recovery Matter
Salt Lake City Chiropractors
Back pain? Injury from a sporting event? Whiplash from an auto collision? When it comes to comprehensive recovery, pain management, musculoskeletal treatments and general chiropractic care, our chiropractors in Salt Lake City here to help.
We offer a range of chiropractic treatments in Murray and surrounding areas, providing patients quick access to our experienced and friendly chiropractic physicians. We provide a full in-house clinic for all your health needs so you don’t need to visit multiple offices for your recovery and injury treatment.
With our services and extensive clinical experience, you can expect individualized treatment for your specific condition and recovery requirements.
Offering a Comprehensive Range of Services
We don’t just provide care to manage pain. Our Salt Lake City chiropractors will help restore balance to your body and reduce the risk of injuries in the future. Through thorough and personalized care, we will help you get back on your feet and begin your journey to recovery.
Providing the Highest Level of Patient Care
We apply a hands-on approach to ensure patient satisfaction. Our practice utilizes non-invasive techniques and the latest in chiropractic technology and treatment to help you maintain overall wellness while recovering from any back or musculoskeletal injury, auto accident, or sports injury. We also work with a network of doctors, physical therapists, insurance providers, and even attorneys to assist with your healthcare needs.
Your road to recovery and a chance at a better quality of life starts at Apollo Health. Contact us today to find out more about how our chiropractors in Salt Lake City can help.
Is Apollo Right For You?
The patients that seem to get the best results in our practice are people who:
- Enjoy friendly, reliable and quality service
- Want detailed doctors that genuinely care for their patients
- Want a doctor that understands the extent pain can affect your life
- Have tried other treatments without success
- Are ready for a dramatic life change with peak performance
We show our patients we care by taking the time to provide the friendliest, most detailed and effective services we can. We create relationships of trust by providing consistent and reliable experiences and services. We are committed to our patients, being knowledgeable, creating raving fans and being professional.
Additional Services We Offer
- Limited Urgent Care (ie. sore throat/ear, bladder infection, eye infection, cough, flu, bronchitis, asthma, abdomen/stomach pain)
- Endocrine Services: thyroid management, diabetes
- Obesity Management with No Gimmick Weight Loss (body recomposition w/fat storage reduction)
- Gut Flora Balance (may help with autoimmune illnesses, general fatigue, muscle pain, increased weight gain, food allergies)
- General Family Medicine (ie. depression, anxiety, insomnia, high cholesterol management, sports/school/camp/scout physicals, well adult check up/physical)
- Women's Health (mammogram referrals, birth control)
- Healthy Aging (40 years and older): (ie. nutritional supplement education, lab work monitoring, metabolic cardiology)
- Smoking Cessation
- Injection Therapy: muscle trigger point, stem cell injections for joints
- Tradition Medicine offerings, as well as alternative/complementary medicine offerings.
- General Health Education Consultation: Are you wondering what to do about a specific concern or question? Similar to "Ask a Nurse" service. Topic is chosen in advance of phone appt.
Dr Travis is amazing. He took such good care of me and made me feel important. I was having lower back and neck pain and just after 3 visits I feel wonderful. Thank you so much and plus your receptionist is amazing. She is such a sweetheart and remembers everyone's name. I will for sure come to you again as needed and refer people to you.
Hubby and I got in a car accident, Dr Travis was recommended to us by my mother, I was definitely trusting her advice and glad I did, this is already something we weren't looking forward to, but the Apollo group made it a very nice experience from their caring and friendly receptionist, their awesome massage therapists and physicians, Dr Travis was very nice, cares personally for his patients, and knows what he is doing. They worked with our super busy schedules, its a bitter sweet to let them go, but their care has me back to new! =) definitely recommend.
Such a great office, all around. Dr Scott has given the very best treatment and my experience has been wonderful. Everyone at the office is exceptional and Lagi is the very best office staff person I've ever had the privilege to meet. She is so fun and makes everyone feel right at home and like she's known you forever. My one hour massage by Emily was a huge turning point in my healing process and it's just gotten better and better since then. What a great team.
For several years I have suffered chronic lower back pain and have ignored my doctors' advice to see a chiropractor. This month I was suddenly hit with severe neck pain. After weeks of no improvement I decided it was time to get help. I discovered Apollo Chiropractor here in Murray was highly rated and they accepted walk in customers. On my first visit, Dr. Castillon reduced the pain substantially. Two weeks later, my pain is all but gone in both my neck and my lower back. The staff here are very friendly and personable. I was never a believer in chiropractors but I am now for life. Thank you Dr. Castillon and Apollo Health! You have me as a customer for life!
I felt I was extremely taken care of when I first went to Apollo. The staff is extremely professional and kind. My experience was definitely the best I have ever had. I have since moved away from the Murray area, and have stopped going. I have tried to find other Chiropractic offices that give the same experience that Apollo gave me and I just cannot find one. I am willing to drive the extra distance just to see them. I would recommend Apollo Health to anyone!
When I moved to Utah, I was worried about finding a chiropractor that was as good as the one that I had. Then I meet Dr. Travis and Dr. Asay who have far exceeded my expectations. They have really set the chiropractic bar high for me. Not only are the friendly, they take the time to listen to your problems and don't rush through your adjustment. It is always such a great experience every time I go to Apollo Health! From the moment you walk through the door and are greeted by Lagi (who is such a delight) through your adjustment you won't be disappointed.
I have always been a skeptic of Chiropractic care. Many years ago, I tore my Achilles tendon, and as part of my rehabilitation, I initiated my first chiropractic assessment. They found a gross imbalance in how I distributed my weight and carried my posture, so I started a quest to improve my structural self. Dr. Asay was instrumental in providing the original adjustment and care to put my body back in order. I now am able to play all the sports I once did and have the core and structural strength to support it. I still need adjustment about every 6 months when something gets misaligned, but after 1-2 treatments at Apollo, I'm good as new again. Everyone in their staff is positive and helpful. Thanks to their service, I'm now a firm believer in chiropractic care!
- I love this place and love the people even more. After a bad snowmobiling accident, I was adjusted by Dr. Travis Castillon and he did an amazing job. He was very professional and friendly. Also, I absolutely love their office manager, Lagi. She just the nicest person and she always knows how to put a smile on your face.
Dr. Asay is a wizard! I've had lower back issues for several years and after working with him for a few months, I feel better and can do more than I've been able to in a very long time. Not only is he a fantastic doctor, he is a great person and treats you like you're the only patient he has. The office is very well kept and staffed by great people. I highly recommend Apollo Health to anyone and everyone.