Achieve a better quality of life with Apollo Health.
Our highly skilled and friendly chiropractors employ the latest chiropractic techniques to help you cope with your injuries.
We’ve attended to many patients from Holladay, Utah, who experienced significant physical trauma from sporting and car accidents, and we’ll provide you with the same excellent medical attention.
Through our treatments, we’ll help you manage pain, get on the road to recovery and enjoy Holladay’s vibrant outdoor lifestyle once more.
All Chiropractic Services in One Place
Apollo Health serves Holladay patients ages 5 and above who experience herniated discs, musculoskeletal conditions, concussions, headaches, migraines and chronic pain. We also help patients who have sustained injuries from sports and auto accidents.
You don’t need to go to multiple Holladay facilities if your condition calls for multiple chiropractic treatments, because our clinic offers it all:
- Spinal Manipulation
- Spinal Decompression
- Drop Table Technique
- Activator Technique
- Flexion-Distraction Technique
- Kineseo Taping
- Mechanical Traction
- Massage Therapy
- Electrical Stimulation
- Therapeutic Exercises
The Latest in Chiropractic Technology
Our chiropractic adjustments — such as corrective exercise and massage therapies — enable your nervous system to function properly, which, in turn, improves the function of other nerves, muscles and organs. As a result, you experience less discomfort, tension and pain. Our chiropractic doctors:
- Use Evidence-Based Guidelines — Our chiropractors stay updated on chiropractic research literature to continually improve our treatments. Rest assured, however, that your treatment will be tailored to your unique medical history.
- Focus on the Cause — We place a heavy emphasis on determining the cause of your pain, so we can provide effective treatment.
- Advocate Holistic Well-Being — Your health doesn’t rely solely on spine alignment, which is why we also recommend changes in your diet and lifestyle. Combining these strategies and techniques will fast-track your recovery.
Genuine Patient Care
Our city boasts numerous outdoor activities and sports, and we don’t want you to miss any of it. We want you to make the most of our pedestrian-friendly streets, take a stroll in the parks with ease and attend art shows comfortably. Our team wants you to join your friends or family as they hike and bike Holladay’s trails.
Genuine concern sets Apollo Health apart from other chiropractors in Holladay and the rest of Utah. We’re determined to help you get better.
Enjoy vibrant and carefree outdoor living once more.
- Nurturing Doctor-Patient Relationships — Our doctors are friendly and approachable; they’ll explain your condition and treatment in detail. Our medical care providers take their time when they treat you.
- Advanced Facilities — You’ll be at ease in our clinic, which follows the highest standards of safety. Our advanced equipment promotes excellent chiropractic care.
- Collaboration with Your Agents — To assist you further in your health care needs, we work closely with your network of attorneys and insurance providers.