Be part of Murray’s vibrant sports culture and outdoor living once more with help from Apollo Health.
Our chiropractors provide the best chiropractic care in Murray, Utah, helping you recover from injuries suffered in sports or auto accidents, or from pain caused by a musculoskeletal condition. Our chiropractic care goes beyond aligning your spine, though; we support your recovery, help manage your pain and make your everyday life more comfortable. Soon, you could be playing golf, swimming and participating in organized sports again. Call our clinic today.
One Clinic for All of Your Chiropractic Needs
Our clinic accommodates patients 5 years old and above who experience musculoskeletal issues, concussions, headaches, migraines, herniated discs and chronic pain. Our team also serves patients who suffer injuries in sports and car accidents. Some patients require more than one type of chiropractic treatment. Apollo Health offers a full range of chiropractic services, so you don’t have to visit different clinics in Murray:
- Drop Table Technique
- Activator Technique
- Flexion-Distraction Technique
- Spinal Manipulation and Decompression
- Kineseo Taping
- Mechanical Traction
- Electrical Stimulation
- Massage Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercises
Chiropractic Tailored to Your Condition
No matter how similar the injuries, factors including medical history, lifestyle and biological characteristics make a world of difference in determining the right treatment. Rest assured that you will receive chiropractic services that are tailored to your condition and medical history.
We accomplish this by:
- Determining the Cause — We take a close look at your symptoms to determine the cause of your pain. Whether it’s a misaligned spine or a herniated disc, the cause will be the focal point of your treatment.
- Focusing on Spinal Health — Our treatments revolve around spinal function. Our corrective exercises and massages enable your nervous system to work properly, which in turn, facilitates smooth functioning throughout the rest of the body.
- Providing Lifestyle Recommendations — Although chiropractic care largely involves the spine, our medical professionals may also recommend changes in your diet, exercise and lifestyle to hasten your recovery.
Genuine Patient Care
Our medical team understands how important physical mobility is to social life in Murray, UT. So our chiropractic treatments are geared toward your well-being, helping you enjoy the city’s sports offerings and tranquil green spaces. We hope to see you joining basketball, baseball, golf or volleyball teams. Our team truly cares about our patients. In line with this, we:
- Invest in State-of-the-Art Facilities — Our clinics feature advanced facilities and equipment that promote excellent chiropractic care.
- Cultivate Supportive Relationships — Our chiropractors take the time to attend to your needs. We answer all your questions so you are fully informed about your condition and treatment plan.
- Go Beyond Medical Care — We work with insurance providers and lawyers to help with all your health care needs.