Experience superior patient care and the latest in chiropractic technology at Apollo Health.
As the trusted provider of chiropractic care in Salt Lake City, Utah. We have a team of highly skilled chiropractors with extensive medical experience who cultivate an inviting atmosphere to put patients at ease.
We genuinely care about our patients, and we’re determined to improve the quality of your life. Our mission is to manage your pain, discomfort, tension and stress, so you can enjoy life in SLC. With our treatments, you can join in outdoor activities once more.
Call us today to learn more.
Get a Full Range of Chiropractic Services
Apollo Heath offers a full range of chiropractic services in Salt Lake City, Utah — from corrective exercises to massage therapy — designed to improve your spinal health. If your spine is aligned and functions properly, it enables a smooth flow of information from the brain to the rest of the body. In turn, your nerves, muscles and organs will also function properly.
We serve patients ages 5 and above who have experienced significant physical trauma from auto or sports accidents. Our chiropractors also treat patients with headaches, migraines, concussions, herniated discs, chronic pain and musculoskeletal conditions.
Because we offer a full range of chiropractic services, you don’t have to visit multiple clinics to get adequate chiropractic care — Apollo Health offers it all.
- Spinal Decompression
- Spinal Manipulation
- Activator Technique
- Drop Table Technique
- Flexion-Distraction Technique
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Electrical Simulation
- Kineseo Taping
Receive the Latest in Chiropractic Technology
Salt Lake City offers a vibrant lifestyle and our chiropractors want you to be part of it. From kayaking to skiing to hiking, our team wants you to enjoy SLC’s grand outdoors.
- Stay Updated on New Developments — Our practitioners stay abreast of new scientific studies to continuously improve our techniques. Rest assured that our treatments are based on medical evidence.
- Treatments Tailored to Your Condition — You’ll receive individual treatment based on your medical history, lifestyle and biological condition. Our doctors evaluate your symptoms to find the cause of your illness, which shapes your chiropractic treatment. Moreover, we often recommend lifestyle changes that can speed your recovery.
- Doctors Who Care — Expect impeccable bedside manners from our medical professionals. We explain your condition and treatment, and we cultivate an inviting atmosphere in our SLC clinic. Our chiropractic practitioners welcome any questions you have about your treatment.
- A Network of Professionals — We go beyond medical advice; we work closely with physical therapists, insurance providers and even legal professionals to accommodate your health care needs.